When can applications for mediation of taxi driver and operator disputes with the VSBC be lodged?

Applications must be lodged with the VSBC within 30 days of a certificate being issued by the Taxi Services Commission (TSC). The application form must be accompanied by a copy of the TSC certificate.

How does the VSBC deal with disputes between taxi drivers and taxi operators?

Disputes between taxi drivers and taxi operators over a Driver Agreement must first be lodged with the Taxi Services Commission (TSC). If the TSC is unable to resolve the dispute and it is amenable to mediation, the TSC will issue a certificate for the parties enabling them to lodge an application for mediation with the VSBC.


Client testimonials