Help to resolve a commercial dispute
The people that the Victorian Small Business Commission (VSBC) help include small business owners, commercial tenants and landlords, owner drivers and hirers, farmers and creditors as well as taxi drivers and operators.
Help includes free, specialised assistance early on. If the matter can’t be sorted this way, we can arrange for low-cost mediation where an experienced mediator helps you and the other party to negotiate a fair agreement.
Making a request
Our help portal is also where:
- owner drivers and forestry and haulage contractors can request a waiver certificate (to waive the minimum period of notice of termination)
- commercial tenants and landlords can request the appointment of a specialist retail valuer.
If you have any questions about how we can help, call us on 13 8722 or through the Translating and Interpreting Service. If you would like to access any of our application forms in an accessible Word version, contact us.
Accessing our forms
- Five year waiver certificates for retail leases
- Rent relief disputes under the Commercial Tenancy Relief Scheme
- For all other forms and requests, access the help portal.