On this page
The Victorian Small Business Commission’s (VSBC) annual report is tabled in the Victorian Parliament each year. Our annual reports give insight into how we are supporting Victorians in small business and show the breakdown of our financials for the year.
For more information about our business operations and insights into what we have achieved for small business, access our current report:
- VSBC Annual Report 2021 and Summary
- VSBC Annual Report 2020
- VSBC Annual Report 2019 and Highlights
- VSBC Annual Report 2017-2018
- Victorian Small Business Commissioner Annual Report 2016-2017
- Victorian Small Business Commissioner Annual Report 2015-2016
- Victorian Small Business Commissioner Annual Report 2014-2015
- Victorian Small Business Commissioner Annual Report 2013-2014
Research into online mediation at the VSBC
The VSBC moved mediations from in-person to online via videoconferencing during the COVID-19 pandemic to ensure Victorians could still access our services.
In early 2022 we reviewed our changed model of service delivery to find out how parties are benefitting and where improvements can be made.
To learn more, access our summary paper.