Our new engagement initiative, VSBC Connect, is all about creating new connections between trusted small business supporters to benefit Victorians in small business.
We’ll be undertaking activities and co-hosting forums on topics that matter to small business – from referral pathways to free financial counselling, to ways to respond to housing pressures and worker shortages.
We’ll be creating opportunities to:
- share resources and learnings
- workshop solutions to key issues.
- To provide clear pathways into government for small business
- To connect them to the information and services that they need to perform at their best
- To help inform our advocacy work
- To strengthen our ties within small business communities
Watch this space for more updates!