Home Languages


If you have a specific query and would like to speak to the VSBC with the help of an interpreter, you can contact the Translating and Interpreting Service (131 450).

We can arrange for interpreters to assist during mediations if needed.

We also have information in the following languages:

For translated rent relief guidance for commercial tenants and landlords in response to coronavirus (COVID-19), see our rent relief translations.


Related information