Date: 14 August, 2018
Time: 9:30 - 11:30 AM
Tap into the free tools and resources available from four Federal and State government agencies – the
- Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC),
- Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC),
- Australian Taxation Office (ATO),
- Fair Work Ombudsman (FWO),
- Victorian Small Business Commission (VSBC), and
- Environment Protection Authority Victoria (EPA)
Presenters from each of these agencies will provide you with constructive advice on how to manage and grow your business.
Note: Upon arrival please see staff at the security desk for registration – Ground Floor, Tower 3, Collins Square, 747 Collins Street.
Collins Square is located directly opposite tram stop D15-Batmans Hill Drive / Collins Street and there are additional tram stops on Flinders Street. Collins Square is just 200 metres from Southern Cross Station where you can access up to 15 different train lines and connections to all V/Line services